Terms And Conditions
Standard Deliveries to within the UK. should arrive within 7 working days from placing the order but cannot be reported late until then. If your order has not arrived within 17 working days Royal Mail would consider this a failed or lost delivery and we would submit a claim with them while re-sending your goods. If you think your order is late or lost please check with your local sorting office before calling as a large percentage of delayed mail is awaiting collection here without a note or card been left at the household. We cannot do this on your behalf as the sorting office will only tell the addressee whether they have mail waiting and we cannot refund or replace goods until this has been checked.
Special Delivery is next full working day. For example, if an order is placed on Wednesday we would process and pack the order on Wednesday ready for the daily collection the next day and so delivery would be Friday. We do try to get Special Delivery orders out on the same day if they are placed early enough but as we have a mail collection this is not always possible when the orders come after the post collection for that day. If something is really urgent it would always be best to call us and we can discuss what we can do on an individual basis. Please note we don't have a Saturday collection so orders placed on a Friday would be despatched on the following Monday.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders under £5.00 due to the costs involved and credit card processing charges etc.
Please remmeber it is your responsibility to check your delivery for loss or damage.
Damages & Returns
We will always do our very best to ensure your goods get to you in excellent condition but occasionally we do suffer the odd item getting damaged in transit. If this happens please let us know as soon as possible by e-mail including your name, address and when you placed the order plus any order confirmations if available (the more information you supply the easier and quicker we can find your order). If your order was sent via Royal Mail we will claim for this damage and they will probably want to collect the damaged goods from you so please do not return these to us or dispose of them. We will happily replace any damages or refund you.
If an item is faulty we may need returning for us to look at or return to a supplier. We will cover any postage costs incurred by you should this be the case.
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have the right to change your mind and contact us within 7 days if you would like to return a product (although we allow 14 days) for a full refund. You will need to return the goods in suitable packaging enclosing a copy of your order confirmation and a note of what action you would like us to take to enable us to issue a refund, credit note or different product as a replacement. Prompt return of the goods will facilitate a prompt refund or exchange.
Please note we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods being returned to us and you should ensure returns are packed securely and you retain proof of posting until you have a refund or replacement and the matter is closed.
Our 14-day money back promise does not mean that after this time we do not care about our products or our customers. We are dedicated to customer service and you can contact us at any time after you purchase for further assistance.
Conditions of Use
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, our Delivery and Returns Policy and our Privacy and Security Statement.
If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order.
You may place an order through our website or by telephone and by doing so, you are making an offer to The Lavender Farms to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order.
When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, payment details, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number/ email address is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order.
After placing an order online, we will confirm that your order has been received but our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
Please note that we may not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock
- We are unable to authorise your payment
- If there is a product description or pricing error
- If customers fail to meet order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions
- If we are temporarily unable to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control
- The Lavender Farm reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Should there be a problem with your order, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the parcel.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from The Lavender Farms website.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding. All products may differ slightly in design and colour. Measurements are approximate.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.