Castle Farm Pure Lavender Oil 10ml
- Reviews (0)
CASTLE FARM PURE LAVENDER OIL
Lavender Oil. A high-grade, sweet, gentle Lavender essential oil with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and mild anaesthetic properties. This oil is made from our Lavandula Angustifolia, grown and distilled on Castle Farm. Widely used in aromatherapy, perfumery and medicine.
A powerful, yet soft and honeyed fragrance.
- Add (in a carrier oil) to relaxing baths, especially at bedtime.
- Rub on the temples to soothe headaches.
- Use for aromatherapy massages, especially in combination with other essential oils.
- Can be used on the skin aa a traditional remedy for burns, sunburn and stings.
- Use in room diffusers
- Helps to improve mood and relax muscles
To specifically help you to sleep, try our Sleep Oil or Sleepy Scent. We also have our Premium Lavender Oil, which is taken sole from the Maillette lavender variety.
If you are looking for a Lavender Oil for use as moth and insect repellent, room, shoe or drawer freshener we recommend Kentish Lavandin Oil, which has a higher camphor content and stronger scent.
Not for use in cooking
Lavandula Angustifolia. Allergens: Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.